Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A little lost

I have just gotten home from watching Noah at his celebration of the Preps concert for his school....and needless to say I was one proud mumma he got up in front of the whole chapel and spoke, I was a little shocked that he actually got up and did it (it was a surprise for me, I had no clue he was going to do it), Noah can be very shy and quiet at times and when he did this...emotions just came over me and I couldn't hold back the tears, and anyone who knows me knows I don't do the crying thing ;o)
So as I'm watching all the preps, it hits me he is a grade 1 now and Bailey is in kinder next year!!
Where have all my babies gone?
What am I suppose to do once they all go off to school? which in reality it could be as soon as 2013!! The only thing I'm good at is being a mum... I really have no other skills, I love it that the boys depend on me for EVERYTHING, to me that's what being a mum is all about.
So I'm feeling a little lost...I have booked Jake into daycare for 1 day a week starting in January, but I'm thinking I may pull him out, so I don't miss out on a thing with him.
Where do I go from here?
If I could keep Jake home for ever I would, I don't want him to grow up....maybe I could home school??

But that's another blog all in its self!!!

So I'm left pondering my future, just as the boys lives seem to be starting, mine seems to be a little hazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment