Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fun in the sun

Today was the perfect day...So a friend and I decided it was the perfect picnic weather! So that's exactly what we did...packed the kids up and went to the park for the morning and lunch!

Jake had a ball he is now big enough to climb on all the jungle gym equipment (much to my horror)


Bailey had a ball running around everywhere, climbing on anything that would stay still...his favourite thing in the entire world would have to be the swings!! He adores them.....Higher mummy!! Faster Mummy...his laugh justs warms my heart...there is nothing better in this world then hearing your child laughing.



It was such a relaxing day, the sun was shining, the boys were having a ball and I got to sit and relax and work on my tan ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment